Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tools in the trunk.

Ok...other than the 'special' tools I think I am in a good place with my tool kit.
Posted Image
Contents are.

  • Wrenches 9-18mm
  • Crescent Wrenches- Large and small
  • Vice Grips- Large
  • Edison Screwdrivers- Long shank and stubby
  • Phillips screwdrivers- Long shank and stubby
  • Slip Joint pliers
  • Needle nose pliers
  • Socket Set/ 4-17mm with Racket and Driver.
  • (6) 12 inch zip-ties
  • Diagonal cutters
  • Razor Knife
  • roll of RED electrical tape (it's red so I can find my field repairs when I get back to the shop)
  • Spark plug wrench and gapper (still need to get another set of plugs.)
  • Flashlights- handheld and head mounted.
  • 1 qt Oil- Engine/Transmission
  • 5 oz 90wt Gear oil
  • Small can WD40
  • Hammer
    *not pictured is the stock air pump in the boot.*


The black fluffy thing is the most imporant item...
My "What would Ivan do?" thinking cap.
Posted Image

Items still to add.
Exhaust wrench
Shock wrench
Wheel bearing wrench
Tire tools and tubes
Duct Tape :biggrin:

No comments:

Post a Comment